Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Patapon 3 AI upscaled (2021-05-28)
11-14-2020, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2020 02:09 AM by TridentOfTheAbyss.)
RE: Patapon 3 AI upscaled (2020-09-05)
Phenomenal my dude! By the way, I have 2 things to ask of you:
1) Could you upload the texture pack to somewhere else like Github, Zippyshare, GoFile, etc.? Google Drive just added this really crappy file download quota enforcement so your download link is already outdated and unusable until Google Drive decides to open it back up. Alternatively, you could upload the original files and the texture pack as two separate downloads in the same folder and share the link to the folder because you can bypass the download limit by downloading an entire folder. Even if both files have reached their download limit, it will still zip them and download them.
2) Could you tell me what order you used the models in and whether or not you chained them? I'm still trying to figure out using multiple models so it would help a lot. Additionally, I was wondering if you have had any transparency issues and if so, how did you handle them?

Muchas gracias por las texturas. ¡Sigue así!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patapon 3 AI upscaled (2020-09-05) - TridentOfTheAbyss - 11-14-2020 01:59 AM