Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
for android users who want a great gamepad that works with ppsspp.
04-16-2013, 09:25 PM
for android users who want a great gamepad that works with ppsspp.
the Nyko bluetooth playpad pro is fully compatible, and the best part is there's no setup required! available at gamestop for under $30, it syncs over bluetooth and will work flawlessly! it's shape is similar to that of a 360 controller. once synced up, all of the face buttons are mapped correctly and I have had no issues. it's rechargeable, and gets roughly 30 hours battery life. it's a worthwhile investment for those of you who want a dependable gamepad for emulation on the go. it works with pretty much every other emulator as well, and is even designed exclusively for android, so certain games available on the play store are compatible as well. the most popular being dead trigger.
just thought I'd suggest this for those of you who have problems with your ps3 or 360 controller and don't want to use a third party app for key mapping. there's is no latency at all.
not trying to use product placement or whatever, just wanted to share a worthwhile solution to enhance everyone's gamepad needs with little to no setup required.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2013, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2013 10:40 AM by stodag.)
RE: for android users who want a great gamepad that works with ppsspp.
thx m8, hell this sounds better than the ps2/360 pads lol... I may look out for this.. thx again man.

edit: ps3/360 pad lol.
04-17-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: for android users who want a great gamepad that works with ppsspp.
moved to off-topic

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro