Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
03-01-2021, 12:05 AM
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 01/28/2021]
(02-28-2021 02:55 PM)ArcEnCiel Wrote:  Hermit also has that texture for me come up corrupted. I assume there might exist a color conversion that would fix it, but I have no idea how. As for spell effects I did not find them anywhere while I was haphazardly going through ripping textures. If you know where they dwell, let me know.

Gotcha. Aside from my earlier enemies suggestion, maybe ripping the original blood textures could be useful. Speaking of which, Trident, if you read this, how do you feel about replacing some of the older upscaled environmental textures? My main interests are Thebel, the Chidori fight, Strength/Fortune fight, and the train iirc. Some of the upscales are good, but others seem to be muddled a bit by an older upscaling method. As I did with the characters (ironically including Chidori herself), I wonder if you'd be open to replacing those with the PS2 variants, so we have a consistent "set" as a base for a better upscaling.

Time for my Regularly Scheduled Progress UpdateTM: I remade a pair of textures for Monad Depths (they were half the size of their Thebel counterparts even in FES), caught a few missing Thebel textures, and attempted a redraw of Koromaru's All Out Attack portrait (to be much more consistent with his two-toned fur design from art and ingame). I compressed a copy of it so it'll send here, but obviously the actual file I'm using isn't compressed.

I don't know if I'll do other ones yet, but I made custom Xbox button prompts, and moved that alongside my Colorful ones into a separate folder.

**This means that Unseparated and the individual UI folder both have Trident's standard prompts back in place, with these as options the end user has to manually copy into UI.**

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 01/28/2021] - flamecrest920 - 03-01-2021 12:05 AM