Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
02-27-2021, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2021 11:08 PM by flamecrest920.)
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 01/28/2021]
(02-27-2021 11:17 AM)ArcEnCiel Wrote:  I guess at this point I should focus on continuing editing the blink frames. When I have something to show for it I will post an update. Also if there's any more FES texture rips I should look into, let me know.

Sounds good. I noticed a transparency issue with the portraits, btw. It's easiest to see during the Nyx Avatar intro dialogue, but there seems to be a slight bit of color where there should be blank space (i.e. the space surrounding Akihiko in his shocked portrait).

By any chance are you able to get at the Arcana Hermit fight background? Everything but the floor keeps on ripping corrupted on my end. Aside from that, I think remaining enemies and spell effects would be good things to prioritize.

I ended up finding a Tartarus victim I missed, alongside a bunch of textures for the boss environments and such, so all that is going up now. I redid Elizabeth as well, so she should seem a bit more consistent with my newer work.

About the SEES armband, I realized that P3 Dancing In Moonlight uses the same exact font as the All Out Attack portraits on its models, but it's difficult to get it to scale down and still be readable. I wonder if somebody knows how to convert it to vector art or something to get around that.

EDIT: Made some experimental blink frames for the rest of Shinjiro's portraits. This includes his "final" portrait too, purely because he also uses it while he's still conscious. Also repurposed existing blinking frames for Saori's "eyes half closed" happy portraits (i.e. when accepting a request to hang out).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 01/28/2021] - flamecrest920 - 02-27-2021 07:47 PM