Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
02-01-2021, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2021 05:56 PM by flamecrest920.)
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 01/28/2021]
(02-01-2021 10:42 AM)ArcEnCiel Wrote:  You can check if you got everything by using this Debug code posted in TCRF https://tcrf.net/Persona_3_Portable and inserting every valid weapon into inventory, it might also be handy for getting Item and spell animation effects since it can also add those to inventory. That's what I used when I updated weapon models.

When I get a chance, i'll use that and see what else I can scrape up. For now, I came up with a bit of a simpler way of organizing my stuff.

https://mega.nz/folder/iglwxDiI#VL7Lf5bLGZjTRAVk3qEuVQ

This links to *everything* I've put up, all arranged into subfolders just like before, only they're all accessible without needing any other links. Aside from that, you might notice the new "Unseparated" folder. It's just a full copy of my texture replacement folder for PPSSPP, meaning that it has everything I have at the moment from *everyone.* The reason for me adding it is just in case I missed anything in my previous uploads, so there won't be any chance that I provide hashes for something I forgot to give you guys. More or less, when in doubt, check Unseparated, as it's literally what I use when running the game. It's still syncing, but it should all be up shortly.

I've silently done a few smaller things over the past day or so, like covered a few more effects, and applied FES textures for Koromaru, Yukari, and the male protagonist's default costumes. I'll happily take shots at the rest of the characters and costumes, but I'll need the FES textures for that. The characters folder in Unseparated has a heap of unhashed, unedited Portable textures, although as you might expect, this is in preparation for applying FES textures.

Interestingly enough, FEMC seems to be a bit of a Frankenstein of the male protagonist, Yukari, and FES's generic female student model for a fair amount of her textures, so she should at least partially benefit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 01/28/2021] - flamecrest920 - 02-01-2021 05:54 PM