Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
12-21-2020, 01:10 AM
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 12/20/2020]
ADDED an update 2.2 BETA patch to the downloads. Includes a lot of what was posted recently with some of my changes.

(12-16-2020 07:37 PM)ArcEnCiel Wrote:  ...

Looks pretty good so far. No visible issues so far (at least I didn't see any, there could be some for all I know, but I doubt it). Thanks for the help. Now that I have more free time, I might be able to make more progress. For now, I patched out the unnecessary blinking animations, which I included in the patch.

(12-16-2020 08:42 PM)flamecrest920 Wrote:  ...

Looks good. I made some adjustments, but not many. Mainly, the stretched textures being squished has me somewhat worried that the textures will look worse or incorrect. As for Odin's, the changes are so minor, it's basically placebo, so I removed it to cut down on texture buffer a bit. Also, THANK YOU for the Theodore render! Finally! I also made some general adjustments to certain texture linking and texture shading that didn't make sense. Quite a few textures were cut or replaced because I had a better version in the works, they didn't match the original, or they were the same resolution as the original.

-----------------------------------------------

To install the patch, copy everything inside the patch and paste into version 2.1, replacing everything that it asks to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 12/20/2020] - TridentOfTheAbyss - 12-21-2020 01:10 AM