Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
11-02-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 09/26/2020]
(11-01-2020 08:02 PM)ArcEnCiel Wrote:  There is one thing I would like to know Trident. Do you have saves that are at Full Moon Bosses? More specifically for Love Hotel and Bunker. I think I might be able to apply some of PS2 textures for those areas, but I would need saves for them. Another saves I would like is one where Fuuka is using her Persona for both forms.

Another thing I am wondering is if it would be possible to apply image compression to 6x file to trim the size. I am currently using PNGauntlet on 3x version of 2.0 and think it would be possible to get it about 200 MB smaller.

In regards to the save, I'll send you a message with a 1/31 save so you can encounter the bosses through the door in Margaret's Realm. I don't believe I have a save for Fuuka, but I could check later (maybe later today or later this week, I don't know).

In regards to the compression, I'm not very familiar with PNG compression and only simply ran the images through a 1x scale on waifu2x. I'm sure they could go lower, but I'm not too worried about that at the moment. I'd like to get the textures upscaled first and reach a point in the pack that I am satisfied with.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 09/26/2020] - TridentOfTheAbyss - 11-02-2020 06:24 PM