Fate/Extra
01-31-2018, 02:27 AM
RE: Fate/Extra
Use Direct3D9.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2018, 09:09 AM
(01-31-2018 02:27 AM)MorrisonGamer Wrote:  Use Direct3D9.

Android version doesn't have D3D tho.
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2018, 01:26 PM
Then I recommend you get a PC, as this game has few issues with Android devices.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2018, 11:42 AM
(02-01-2018 01:26 PM)MorrisonGamer Wrote:  Then I recommend you get a PC, as this game has few issues with Android devices.
It's like you didn't even bother to read the entire post I made, or even the first sentence, because I said right there that I have a Windows PC. The game runs well on both, but I wasn't looking for alternative suggestions, I was trying to share some issues I found that were not mentioned in this thread previously (it is possible that I missed it, in which case I am sorry) in hope that it may get fixed sometime.
02-02-2018, 01:07 PM
(02-02-2018 11:42 AM)Truner Wrote:  
(02-01-2018 01:26 PM)MorrisonGamer Wrote:  Then I recommend you get a PC, as this game has few issues with Android devices.
It's like you didn't even bother to read the entire post I made, or even the first sentence, because I said right there that I have a Windows PC. The game runs well on both, but I wasn't looking for alternative suggestions, I was trying to share some issues I found that were not mentioned in this thread previously (it is possible that I missed it, in which case I am sorry) in hope that it may get fixed sometime.

Honestly... I suggest you post issues on official bugtracker. That way devs will actually see them.
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues

Everything is Hitsuzen!
02-03-2018, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 12:47 PM by Truner.)
(02-02-2018 01:07 PM)Asferot Wrote:  Honestly... I suggest you post issues on official bugtracker. That way devs will actually see them.

Oh, thanks! Will try it. (:
EDIT: and did, so here's what I found: on Android, having "Simulate Block Transfer Effects" on and Buffered Rendering fixes the issue, but performance takes a hit. On Windows, Switching from Skip Buffer to non-skip fixes the quarter screen render issue and fixes the backgrounds as well. Does have to be done every time the game is booted up.
07-25-2020, 03:26 AM
It's not letting me attack to stun before any battles I hit the button and my servant doesn't move, does anyone know why?
05-09-2021, 07:49 PM
Shadows appear to be are offset. I used Vulkan backend. Changing it to OpenGL seems to solve problem.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)