Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Fate/Extra
02-09-2015, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 05:29 PM by thief39.)
RE: Fate/Extra
Hey, can anybody help me. I just purchased a new computer, running windows 8.1.
Fate/extra was running with no problem on my old one, but on this new computer it crashes on loading, leaving arena, winning elimination rounds etc (game hangs up with same screen remains or black screen, but sounds (effects and music) keep playing.)
Also, some sounds are missing and text remains after finishing a fight.
Seems to happen in the arena and matches.
Please advice/help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2015, 02:52 AM
I tried to play this game with my Android (I use a Tegra Note 7). Always force closes before even showing the loading screen. I use PPSSPP 1.0.0.0 (the recent one).

Not sure if it's my ISO causing a problem or what.
02-10-2015, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 02:39 PM by Xannolc.)
Fate/EXTRA problems
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place >_<..
So I've encountered a bit of a problem with my Fate/EXTRA game after having not played for a few months. I'm using v0.9.5 and every time I start the game, nothing happens.. just a plain black screen. I loaded a saved state where I'm in the school building and everything works fine except for when I try to enter the arena, in which case it shows "loading" at the bottom with the little circles going around endlessly...

I tried loading an earlier state where I'm about to battle against Assassin, but once the dialogue is done and the screen shatters like glass, starting the battle, the camera rotates a little, then that's it.. same "Now Loading" thing in the corner.. I've messed around with a lot of settings and it just doesn't work. I even tried v0.9.6, v0.9.8, v0.9.9 and the latest v1.0 build.. all give me the exact same black screen at start. no sound. nothing..

I really enjoyed this game and was hoping to pick up where I left off (I mean there are only 2 rivals left) but now I'm stuck without even the option to start over.. If anybody has any clue about a fix, I'd greatly appreciate it.. also no sarcasm please, that'd be great n_n'

(All my other games work perfectly. it's just this one that no longer works)

For some reason this is in the multiplayer section when I wanted it in the general discussion section O_o sorry about that
02-10-2015, 07:31 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-06-2015, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 12:45 AM by tomkagi.)
fate/ extra
title: fate/extra
Genre: RPG
reigion: USA(localized)
format: ISO
Version: ??(latest)
compatibility: playable
Notes: the game is very playable... smooth on right settings but, most maps do not render in on the screen, the tutorial being one and the second floor on week one(unable to play because of this).
06-06-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: fate/ extra
Already has its own thread. http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...te%2FExtra Cool

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
07-25-2015, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2015 05:30 PM by Joshuam303.)
I need help with this game,

*SPOILERS*
I've been playing through it on my computer and after picking the servant I wanted and re-awakening in the hospital after passing out, the game won't stop freezing.
When archer is questioning my character about if he knows about the war, if i choose the "Holy grail war?" choice then it freezes, and if i choose the yes route it freezes Sad can anyone try help me ? i was really looking forward to completing this .

Also i am having the no background sound issue, so will that android sound program thing still help get the sound back?

*EDIT* I've been managing to get through a bit with just saving the state when it crashes, then loading it, and it goes past the crashed bit, but i've had to do this at nearly every chat so far and it's just putting me off the game :/
09-22-2015, 10:53 PM
The game runs almost perfectly on v1.0.1-2624, just one problem that I could find. When I enter the Arena, the regular music plays fine, but after I get into a battle and finish it, the arena music stops. The battle music continues to play normally when I enter battle.
10-24-2015, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2015 06:08 PM by rampaa.)
I use the 1.1.1 version of the program. The game works very smoothly in general both on my PC and iPad. Except character voices. I cannot hear characters' voices. Does anyone know how to fix it? I want to hear my cute servants' voices.
04-04-2016, 12:33 AM
Fate/Extra doesn't want to save.
Hi!

I just downloaded PPSSPP to play Fate/Extra and whenever I want to save, the screen goes blank and it doesn't do nothing. I can go back and keep playing and if I want to save I can use the emulator's saving system, but I'd like to save the game too if I fail at some decisions and I have to go back.

Does someone know why does this happen?
04-04-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: Fate/Extra doesn't want to save.
i dont know how to fix ur problem but does same thing happen when u try to load?

also maybe u can save just screen go blank

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
04-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-29-2016, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 09:29 PM by [Unknown].)
Fate/Extra
Title: Fate/Extra
Genre: JRPG
Region: EU
Version: 1.2.2
Compatability: Ingame
Notes: Pirated version of game downloaded from <censored>

So I've been running into some issues with my emulation of Fate/Extra, whenever I try to exit the arena the camera will circle around the characters endlessly. Whenever I try to speak to Saber in room 2-b the game starts loading and doesn't stop. It also occasionally crashes when saving (Black screen appears and won't go away after saving) The game works fine up until these points.

I've tried turning off Fastmemory which was listed as unstable in the emulation settings but this hasn't helped. I would really appreciate some assistance in getting this emulation to work properly
05-04-2017, 04:03 AM
I have been able to do a Texture Replacements
But some of its texture were not replaceable
See my Work : Rin Tohsaka as FmC

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-30-2018, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2018 11:43 AM by Truner.)
I've been trying to play this game on two of my devices, a GPD XD (running android) and a Windows PC, both running the latest version of PPSSPP (Gold in Android's case, proof of purchase available if required by the devs). In both cases, I've noticed the VN backgrounds to not function properly.
Using OpenGL on Android, the backgrounds work, but they are offset. So checking a door results in a VN Background that shows the action before it. If you check the second door on a floor, you see the BG of the first door. If you enter the rooftop, you see the BG when the camera changes on the third floor, etc.
On Windows, OpenGL produces the same results, Vulkan has black backgrounds with a white spot near the top of the screen and surprisingly, Direct3D11 shows the images properly. I was kinda hoping I'd be able to play through this on my GPD XD, it being the most comfortable and PSP-like solution, so I thought about dropping a message here to see if it's a potential easy fix or not.