Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP!! No psp/game folder?
03-12-2020, 07:27 AM
PLEASE HELP!! No psp/game folder?
Hello. I am trying to install some dlc for a few games - specifically in this case Littlebigplanet - and the instructions say to drag the content into the psp/game folder within the ppsspp folder.. Problem is I don't have a psp/game folder! Am I supposed to just create one and then drag my dlc content into that? Will that work? Or are they referring to folder that the actual game iso is in? Which in my case is on a memory stick permanently plugged into my macbook!

Also I should probably mention I'm actually using OpenEmu on mac which uses the ppsspp core so basically everything works the same but some specific things like graphics options don't seem to work the same through openemu (unless I've missed something?) so I figured I should just mention this in case dlc is another feature that doesn't work with openemu.. I have the ppsspp folder within openemu though so I can't see why not, besides the missing psp/game folder everything looks the same? If not, is there some kind of plug-in or fix I can download to make it work?

Any help is very appreciated. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2020, 01:27 PM
RE: PLEASE HELP!! No psp/game folder?
I thought PPSSPP created PSP -> GAME for you. On macOS, it's usually inside your home folder at ~/.config/ppsspp. You can select Go To in Finder and paste that in to open a Finder window at that location.

-[Unknown]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply