Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem in God of War
03-10-2020, 08:12 AM
Problem in God of War
Hello everybody,

Now I'm playing God of War: Ghost of Sparta on ppsspp emulator on Windows 7 x64.

The emulator began to turn off in the same moment of the game.
I tried to download the emulator again, tried to change the disk image of the game and even the computer - nothing helped.

Surely someone came across this problem.

The game crashes in this moment when you press the L button.

[Image: 7777.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Problem in God of War
One of the best video games I've ever played, if not THE best. It has an engaging combat, it's fast, it's challenging but never to the point of it being unfair, it took a different approach from the overly repetitive combat of the previous games; need I say more?

The story is innovative, heartbreaking, it's original it's something I've never seen before, it not only gives Kratos very genuine growth that fits his character very well (or at least at the end of God of war 3), overall it's masterclass storytelling.
04-22-2020, 12:38 PM
RE: Problem in God of War
(03-10-2020 08:12 AM)Mick_20 Wrote:  Hello everybody,

Now I'm playing God of War: Ghost of Sparta on ppsspp emulator on Windows 7 x64.

The emulator began to turn off in the same moment of the game.
I tried to download the emulator again, tried to change the disk image of the game and even the computer - nothing helped.

Surely someone came across this problem.

The game crashes in this moment when you press the L button.

[Image: 7777.jpg]

One of the best video games I've ever played, if not THE best. It has an engaging combat, it's fast, it's challenging but never to the point of it being unfair, it took a different approach from the overly repetitive combat of the previous games; need I say more?

The story is innovative, heartbreaking, it's original it's something I've never seen before, it not only gives Kratos very genuine growth that fits his character very well (or at least at the end of God of war 3), overall it's masterclass storytelling.