Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[PC Version] Bluetooth on PPSSPP
03-08-2020, 04:22 PM
[PC Version] Bluetooth on PPSSPP
When I activate my PS4 controller, it connects to my PC via Bluetooth and plays perfectly fine on Steam and Origin. However, whenever I try to wirelessly map controls to the emulator, nothing happens and none of the controls respond. I've searched google and youtube for awhile only to come up with no answers for this. Can somebody please help me with this? Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2020, 02:39 PM
RE: [PC Version] Bluetooth on PPSSPP
(03-08-2020 04:22 PM)blackarckiller09 Wrote:  When I activate my PS4 controller, it connects to my PC via Bluetooth and plays perfectly fine on Steam and Origin. However, whenever I try to wirelessly map controls to the emulator, nothing happens and none of the controls respond. I've searched google and youtube for awhile only to come up with no answers for this. Can somebody please help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Click Here

It was originally developed by Jays2Kings, but was taken over by ryochan7.
As said on the link above:
"DS4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible."

That's how I got around this. Sorry if you've already gotten around it, saw your post and thought someone should reply.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply