Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PPSSPP Emulator crashes/closes after a Melee/Rendezous match
03-04-2020, 03:16 PM
PPSSPP Emulator crashes/closes after a Melee/Rendezous match
Greetings!

I recently copied over my Emulator from my MSI Laptop to my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet so I could continue to play during travels. When I try playing online through my tablet, I'm experiencing issues with playing the multiplayer. It revolves around after ever match that has been completed and after choosing the treasure chests, instead of taking me back to the bar like it does normally, the screen stays back for a few seconds and then the Emulator closes immediately after. This never happened on the MSI Laptop and the settings were kept the same during the transfer.

These are my Tablet's basic settings:
Windows 10 Pro
Intel® Core ™ i7-6650U @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Surface
RAM 64.0 GB
64 - Bit Operating system, x64-based processor

This is my MSI Laptop's basic settings:
Windows 10 Pro
Intel® Core ™ i7-6650U @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz Surface
RAM 8.00 GB
64 - Bit Operating system, x64-based processor

I run the latest Emulator of v1.9.

Connection to other players works find and there has never been issues during finding other players. The matches play out smoothly and there isn't any crashing, frame drops, or anything else during play. It is only after the match and returning back to the bar after getting the loot is when the crash occurs.

Troubleshooting so far...
I've tried this site via Google searching: https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/wiki/...s-crashing and this didn't solve the issue.

I'm sure it is somewhere on the settings that is causing it but I'm not sure which ones. Thanks in advance for any help to resolve this issue!

P.S.: I can send images of the Emulator settings if need be. The attachments were too large to post. I can be reached on Discord: SairentoZ7#4373
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply