Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Birth by Sleep HD ReMix Project V1(18/07/2019)
01-30-2019, 06:42 AM
RE: Birth by Sleep HD ReMix Project V1
This is caused by the texture loading in real time while scenes transition, and stuff moves around.

The only way for this to be fixed would be if a option was created in the emulator to load everything in one go, or, simply load one area once.

I fear there may be no way to fix this issue other than not using the pack, or this being implemented.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2019, 05:17 PM
Holy hell dudes, this is amazing. You've actually made me consider replaying this game again after platinuming it on PS4. BBS legitimately looks like an HD remaster now.
07-27-2019, 04:35 AM
for some reason the only think that looks bad on my side are the command styles, thunder bolt and all the others.
I'm playing the EU version (ULES01441)
Find all posts by this user
07-29-2019, 11:55 AM
I'll investigate that, but again, it's warned that this texture pack was made with Final Mix in mind, so some things won't be correct in others versions.
08-11-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Birth by Sleep HD ReMix Project V1(18/07/2019)
Getting an error message with the aqua patcher: "xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT". I have followed the instructions from the patcher and everything else is working(HD TEXTURES, 60FPS, and Japanese Audio all working).

Any clue to what the issue could be?
08-12-2019, 02:02 PM
Your iso probably doesn't match the one I originally had. And I don't know if I can make a new patch for multiple versions/isos when I lost the files to make one. I'm sorry, but the only way is to have a specific Final Mix iso, and I don't know how to find out which one it could be.
04-21-2020, 07:19 PM
Whooah... Thanks for your hard work bro. After knowing that Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII has a HD pack. I immediately search for this Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix HD pack too. And is there any PSP games that has a HD Pack either the projects still goin or not?
04-21-2020, 11:13 PM
There's a list of avaiable textures packs for PPSSPP here.
10-20-2020, 08:29 PM
First of all, thank you for your fantastic work. After finding out that's there is HD remix for bbs psp i considered to replay it.
So here's the problem: game goes in forever loading after you hit the "save" button in mirage arena (in the menu with world map). Music is going as usual but "cheking the storage media" is going forever. So i dunno maybe it's the problem with my iso, but i think maybe it's worth to check out when you have free time.
I can save in all other open spots just fine. Also on my previous walkthrough (dunno about the same iso) i didn't encounter that problem.
10-21-2020, 11:02 AM
(10-20-2020 08:29 PM)bakahentai Wrote:  First of all, thank you for your fantastic work. After finding out that's there is HD remix for bbs psp i considered to replay it.
So here's the problem[...]

Can you tell me your specs, and which version of PPSSPP you're using, alongside the platform?
11-25-2020, 04:46 AM
Amazing work you've done! I only was wondering about the Button Swap. I believe I did everything correctly, the X appears for attack, and I swapped the buttons, but then when I block, and it wants a counter, it says to press the O button, not the X. Also, when using Ventus' D-Link, upon using his big attack, it would want me to press X, but I needed to press O, or Press O, when I was supposed to press X. Did I do something wrong?
11-25-2020, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2020 11:00 AM by AkiraJkr.)
Uhm, I'd need to check about this once I get my new computer since I'd have to set up(and relearn) Git all over again, thanks for the warning.

It would be helpful if you could point up where this happens though.
12-20-2022, 05:04 PM
Not sure if this would be considered a necro, hopefully not since it's a project which still has some ongoing issues. I have been facing the same issues as many others in here where the HD textures are not loading in places like the title screen, I've dropped you a private message with more in depth information so you can try and replicate the issue yourself.