Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A little help...
04-15-2013, 12:55 AM
A little help...
I'm trying to run my PPSSPP from a Samsung Stratosphere. The game I want to load up will load, do the basic pre-game logos, but when it gets to the menu... I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I think I need to alter a few settings. It's in Japanese and I can barely speak Spanish. The one thing I do understand is "352KB". Whatever the Hell that means. So, I assume it's a graphical limitation. I hit "X". Japanese Writing. Two options. X on the Bottom One. Same "352KB" screen. X on the Top One. Same thing. So, I'm assuming it's graphical and not related to the game itself. Which everyone else seems fine with. My Stratosphere was not on your confirmed list, so I'll copy the Verizon Wireless link, because I'm completely technologically ignorant. I understand enough to fix what you tell me if it can be done, but this is all as foreign as the Japanese to me.

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-ph...AVZW-specs

Anyone got any ideas on what's going on?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2013, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2013 01:34 AM by Faviopkrk.)
RE: A little help...
(04-15-2013 12:55 AM)TheVagrantSamurai Wrote:  I'm trying to run my PPSSPP from a Samsung Stratosphere. The game I want to load up will load, do the basic pre-game logos, but when it gets to the menu... I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I think I need to alter a few settings. It's in Japanese and I can barely speak Spanish. The one thing I do understand is "352KB". Whatever the Hell that means. So, I assume it's a graphical limitation. I hit "X". Japanese Writing. Two options. X on the Bottom One. Same "352KB" screen. X on the Top One. Same thing. So, I'm assuming it's graphical and not related to the game itself. Which everyone else seems fine with. My Stratosphere was not on your confirmed list, so I'll copy the Verizon Wireless link, because I'm completely technologically ignorant. I understand enough to fix what you tell me if it can be done, but this is all as foreign as the Japanese to me.

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-ph...AVZW-specs

Anyone got any ideas on what's going on?

as probado con otros juegos ? por que lo mas seguro es que sea el juego no todos los juegos son Compatibilidad si la mayoria y lo de la x y 352kb es lo que te ocupa para grabar en la memoria virtual de el emulador vendria a ser como lo que te pide de tamaño libre para grabar en la tarjeta de memoria del psp para grabar tus partidas de los juegos proba con otros juegos y decime en el foro ay una lista de los juegos compatibles con ppsspp . te conteste en español pero no creo que se pueda por que el foro es en ingles
04-15-2013, 01:56 AM
Hermano, yo prefiero a Inglés. Pero hablan algo de español. Completamente no entiendo lo que dices. ¿Quisiste decir que necesito probar el emulador con otros juegos? El juego que lo estoy jugando es compatible, sí. ¿Estás diciendo que mi memoria virtual es demasiado bajo? Por favor, no entiendo. Pido disculpa por el malentendido.
04-15-2013, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2013 02:42 AM by Faviopkrk.)
(04-15-2013 01:56 AM)TheVagrantSamurai Wrote:  Hermano, yo prefiero a Inglés. Pero hablan algo de español. Completamente no entiendo lo que dices. ¿Quisiste decir que necesito probar el emulador con otros juegos? El juego que lo estoy jugando es compatible, sí. ¿Estás diciendo que mi memoria virtual es demasiado bajo? Por favor, no entiendo. Pido disculpa por el malentendido.

This error is as you strip
[Image: ee222.png]
no is error Stratosphere Samsung is error ppsspp emulator virtual memory try another game psp
04-15-2013, 02:35 AM
(04-15-2013 01:56 AM)TheVagrantSamurai Wrote:  Hermano, yo prefiero a Inglés. Pero hablan algo de español. Completamente no entiendo lo que dices. ¿Quisiste decir que necesito probar el emulador con otros juegos? El juego que lo estoy jugando es compatible, sí. ¿Estás diciendo que mi memoria virtual es demasiado bajo? Por favor, no entiendo. Pido disculpa por el malentendido.

Entiendo.

First, please would you let me know which game are you trying to play? And then, which version of the ppsspp application are you using? Try to explain as detailed as possible, but also understanding you're not very familiar with technological stuff, just say things as you can.

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..
04-15-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm trying to play Digimon re: Digitize.
Under "PPSSPP" it says a version number, so I hope that's right. "v.07.5-14-gl17a3b75"
I got off the app store. I'm going to see if Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 2 will play, now. Just to test.
I can't understand what Favio is saying, for the life of me. Too many broken sentences. So, Kenny I appreciate your help.
04-15-2013, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2013 04:37 PM by kenny43.)
(04-15-2013 01:01 PM)TheVagrantSamurai Wrote:  I'm trying to play Digimon re: Digitize.
Under "PPSSPP" it says a version number, so I hope that's right. "v.07.5-14-gl17a3b75"
I got off the app store. I'm going to see if Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 2 will play, now. Just to test.
I can't understand what Favio is saying, for the life of me. Too many broken sentences. So, Kenny I appreciate your help.

Alright, you seem to be using a recent build, and that's good but it seems that the problem right now is the game that you are trying to play, I have no idea myself as I haven't played it, but it's highly possible that the game is not supported yet, as you know this emulator came out but few months ago, so it is still in early developement.. Although I must admit and say, that it is very good.

DBZ SB2 Should work fine, some bugs here and there still, overall for some invisible attack textures, so feel free to try it and tell us how it goes.

Edit: I found this http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=768
It's the thread of the game you're trying to play, you may take a look at it to see how it has worked for others, or even ask for help there.

Edit2: There's also a DBZ thread, but I'll let you find it yourself, so you can get used to the forums Smile You may also want to use the search tool, it's very useful to find threads.

-1GB ram, boo..
04-15-2013, 04:39 PM
I need help 2 i have an ipod 4g 32gb and well i can not for the love o me see the character models or the monster or the dungeon in persona 3 portable it is all black
04-15-2013, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2013 06:00 PM by kenny43.)
(04-15-2013 04:39 PM)Persona Wrote:  I need help 2 i have an ipod 4g 32gb and well i can not for the love o me see the character models or the monster or the dungeon in persona 3 portable it is all black

Here's your magic pass http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1059
If you read through, you'll notice that you're not the only having issues.. Patience is the key son.

-1GB ram, boo..