Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CPU Slowdown and stuttering when not touching the screen
12-20-2019, 09:51 AM
CPU Slowdown and stuttering when not touching the screen
I'm using Vivo Z1Pro, the emulator runs very well, even GOW: Ghost of Sparta smooth 60fps.

The problem that I'm facing right now is, the phone CPU frequency becomes low and causes game lagging and stutters ONLY when the phone's screen not touched for about 2-3 seconds. Thus causing game stutter and lagging. This is most likely the OS is trying to save battery by lower CPU frequency when no one is touching the screen.

I already request a fix to Vivo Support, they have not responded to my email yet.

Anyway, I wanted to know if this issue can be fixed from the PPSSPP code side?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: CPU Slowdown and stuttering when not touching the screen
(12-20-2019 09:51 AM)tonywei Wrote:  I'm using Vivo Z1Pro, the emulator runs very well, even GOW: Ghost of Sparta smooth 60fps.

The problem that I'm facing right now is, the phone CPU frequency becomes low and causes game lagging and stutters ONLY when the phone's screen not touched for about 2-3 seconds. Thus causing game stutter and lagging. This is most likely the OS is trying to save battery by lower CPU frequency when no one is touching the screen.

I already request a fix to Vivo Support, they have not responded to my email yet.

Anyway, I wanted to know if this issue can be fixed from the PPSSPP code side?

I had the same issue on my oppo f11 pro 6gb, i included PPSSPP in game space and it is resolved - try, similar option on your vivo bro. I guess you should have game cube. since psp games are not android based - the OS does not automatically configure these unlike PUBG and Asphalt. This and many other issues are resolved by including PPSSPP in Game space on my OPPO F11 pro.

Most of the games are now playing @ 60fps - smooth as butter.
12-27-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: CPU Slowdown and stuttering when not touching the screen
hello does anyone have CwCheat 60fps for Another Century Episode Portable