Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Playbook - Thanks for not supporting us anymore
04-14-2013, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013 07:15 PM by Dwightyone.)
RE: Playbook - Thanks for not supporting us anymore
I'm guessing you're not happy then.

You know, instead of whining and complaining like a spoilt child how about approaching the issue with a more pro-active approach. For example, you could PM the PPSSPP development team and beg nicely, failing that, well, instead of moaning that "Coding is not your skillset" make it your skillset. You wouldn't be exclusively unique in learning more than one genre of skill in life you know. And if all else fails, well, you'll have to do what everyone else does in life when you need something that is fit for purpose, yes my friend, you'll have to stick your hand in your pocket and buy.

Right, I'm off to have a mental breakdown now, because like you I have also downloaded a massive stolen 10GB of the PSP game libary for an emulator in early development and am sick to the core that I have had to use my bandwith to get it, and I have also found out my expensive phone is not up to the job either...
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playbook - Thanks for not supporting us anymore - Dwightyone - 04-14-2013 07:12 PM