Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd
03-02-2013, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 07:03 PM by kouta-kun.)
[Android r854] Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2
I'm not sure if anyone has commented on this or not, but I tested it today on the newest revision and It's pretty damn playable.

No glitches and almost fullspeed.

Tested on My Xperia Play.

Also It works with the English Patched Version too
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: [Android r854] Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2
nobody mentioned it because it's almost the same as extend, which already has a topic.
03-03-2013, 05:11 AM
(03-02-2013 09:29 PM)thedicemaster Wrote:  nobody mentioned it because it's almost the same as extend, which already has a topic.

back when the emulator was around version 2 people mentioned that extended worked but Diva 2 didn't, I didn't think anyone followed up on that. But Diva 2 is running better than Extended for me.
03-03-2013, 07:20 AM
(03-03-2013 05:11 AM)kouta-kun Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 09:29 PM)thedicemaster Wrote:  nobody mentioned it because it's almost the same as extend, which already has a topic.

back when the emulator was around version 2 people mentioned that extended worked but Diva 2 didn't, I didn't think anyone followed up on that. But Diva 2 is running better than Extended for me.

Yeah they have their differencies. I have both extended,diva 2 and diva 1 installed on my tablet and there was an early time when extended worked and diva 2 was black screen.Thanks for reporting(me lazy).
03-03-2013, 11:33 AM
on my galaxy note 2 with the latest build there's no difference between the 3 games.
i have jit, stream vbo, fast mem, stretch to display, hardware transform, and sound emulation on.

vertex cache, frameskip, and buffered rendering are off.

this gives me an average of 60fps.
aside from minor crackling in the sound sometimes, this is pretty much full speed.
03-06-2013, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 02:29 AM by Merivex.)
(03-02-2013 07:01 PM)kouta-kun Wrote:  I'm not sure if anyone has commented on this or not, but I tested it today on the newest revision and It's pretty damn playable.

No glitches and almost fullspeed.

Tested on My Xperia Play.

Also It works with the English Patched Version too

How Can I Patch It To English Version ? I Have The Folder Name divapatch But I Dont Know Where To Put The Folder Smile

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]
03-06-2013, 07:58 AM
you have to use the original 2nd and a hard-patch which is applied directly to the iso.
plugins don't work yet.
03-08-2013, 09:58 AM
please give me ppsspp android r854 link please,i wanna try for my xperia play
03-08-2013, 03:14 PM
you can find it here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/index.php
you can also find newer builds there.
04-14-2013, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2013 04:46 AM by Dezaki.)
Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd
Hello... i'm new here and i just know the existence of PPSSPP just a few hours ago, since everybody on the forum said this game was unplayable so i'm gonna report that this game was working using :

Title: Hatsune Miku Project DIVA 2nd
Format: ISO
Version: - v0.7.5-14-g17a3b75
- v0.7.6-1437-gad4b2ea-windows-x86
Compatibility: Perfectly Playable, all game elements has work
note : yes it was a translated english version on the SC but i also tried the raw JP version and it also works fine...
note2 : it feels kinda slow to me on the gameplay as everytime a press a key it feels kinda late nope it's just my gamepad having a delay -15ms
note3 : just notices some minor things. character's eyes was blinking way too fast and there's some vertical lines on the difficulty star at a screen before playing the song(which is not supposed to be there)fixed by disabling frameskip, buffered rendering, and vertex cache

//---------------------------------------------------------

been a long time i haven't checked this thread. I was struggling myself by playing Project Diva (1st) until achievement 100% (i only got 89% though) use the game data and unlocked some free costumes for miku <3

thanks to latest build and atrac3+ the Opening Video now available with sound! Big Grin

but the crashing problem is not yet fixed, everything is blank and freezes that the option by pressing esc button didnt even appeared. Huh

just find out that on Diva room music box and after entering MP3 Music Playback menu I cant press any button except L button. the only solution was to reset the PPSSPP Sad
this caused from memstick folder transfered from old builds and JPCSP and solved by removing that folder. strange though why that folder affect the whole PPSSPP that folder also cause the latest build to crash (not happening to 0.7.6 public release)

//----------------------------------------------------------

here's some screenshot for those..

[Image: diva2nd.png]

[Image: diva2nd1.png]

[Image: diva2nd2.png]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-15-2013, 03:40 AM
RE: Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd
Thanks for that info but you posted it in the wrong section. Playable games with no game breaking bugs should be posted here.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=13
04-15-2013, 04:50 AM
(04-15-2013 03:40 AM)nightmesh Wrote:  Thanks for that info but you posted it in the wrong section. Playable games with no game breaking bugs should be posted here.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=13

sorry Tongue and thanks for moving the thread
04-15-2013, 06:21 AM
this game already has a topic at http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1254
for best performance you need to disable frameskip, buffered rendering, and vertex cache.
vertex cache is what's actually causing fast blinking.

I do have a really strange bug though.
often the save isn't loaded properly(some settings are changed, half the content is no longer unlocked, data on memory card is enabled)
when this happens I have to open a different game in ppsspp and load pjd2nd again, after that it will load the save without problems.
04-15-2013, 11:28 AM
=/ I type in the correct title when I searched for it. I felt like I'd read this game worked some where but wasn't sure.
04-16-2013, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2013 07:47 PM by thedicemaster.)
playability just dropped in a recent build for android, too many changes to tell which broke it though.
the game will now always fail to load the complete save data, resulting in an "installed data not found" error(while it's disabled) and it now crashes once it reaches the main menu after failing to load the entire save file.

Edit: found where the annoying bug turned into a game breaking bug.
v0.7.5-7-ge77647a Unknown W. Brackets 2013-04-15 01:28:20 Basically working implementation of TLS funcs.
But doesn't wait at all, which it should.
v0.7.5-7-ge34c919 Henrik Rydgård 2013-04-15 10:20:19 Merge: d1dbace 9ce8c07
Merge pull request #1287 from unknownbrackets/callbacks
Callback fixes, event flags edition
ge77647a is the first version where the bug always happens.
on ge34c919 and older i can 'fix' the bug by loading a different game first.