Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP! compatibility problem gamepad glap.play p/1
10-25-2019, 10:32 PM
HELP! compatibility problem gamepad glap.play p/1
Hello everyone
I recently bought the gamepad lap.play p/1 for my Samsung A50 and when testing it with the latest update I notice that the PPSSPP doesn't detect the analog stick pads.
The system does map the controls but when moving the gamepad the system does not react only recognice the other buttons.

What can I do is there a solution?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2019, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019 10:39 AM by dazemu.)
RE: HELP! compatibility problem gamepad glap.play p/1
(10-25-2019 10:32 PM)itachisen Wrote:  Hello everyone
I recently bought the gamepad lap.play p/1 for my Samsung A50 and when testing it with the latest update I notice that the PPSSPP doesn't detect the analog stick pads.
The system does map the controls but when moving the gamepad the system does not react only recognice the other buttons.

What can I do is there a solution?

I got my Glap P1 today and can confirm it's working 100% with PPSSPP on my OP7TPro.

- I'd clear all current bindings in the settings/ controls/ control-mapping (with no game loaded as this will be the default for all games without an individual config) and set them up with the GLAP again.

- Make sure your game-specific configs do not have old (wrong) bindings. If so, just delete their configs or reconfigure your bindings for each of your already configured games.

If this does not help you'll prolly have to root and get/ edit the vendor-specific .kl file as there's nothing else what could be done I fear. If there isn't a suitable .kl file you'll have to edit your generic.kl ... this can be a pita though if you don't know how this works.

I know I had similar problems with my S7 years ago, so it MIGHT be a Samsung problem (?).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply