Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
is this doable on the xperia play?
11-26-2012, 05:13 PM
is this doable on the xperia play?
I know it is considered a supported device, but once the emulator can actually play some of the more higher end games will the xperia play meet the requirements to run the games? I own an xperia play and love being able to play playstation 1 on it, but I am curious on others thoughts on whether or not in the long run it will work out. (of course I mean perfect playability, not laggy)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: is this doable on the xperia play?
Xperia Play should be able to run games decently, Adreno 205 still can push out some good power. Keep in mind the emulator is still in its alpha stages, nothing is perfect yet, give it some time and it'll be amazing. The progress that has been made so far is outstanding.

Google Nexus 4 | Adreno 320 | Android 4.2.2
iPad 2 | iOS 6.1
[Dead] HTC Sensation | Adreno 220 | Android 4.2.1
11-27-2012, 03:06 PM
RE: is this doable on the xperia play?
(11-26-2012 07:39 PM)GazaIan Wrote:  Xperia Play should be able to run games decently, Adreno 205 still can push out some good power. Keep in mind the emulator is still in its alpha stages, nothing is perfect yet, give it some time and it'll be amazing. The progress that has been made so far is outstanding.

Hoping that is the final outcome, but as long as at some point in time i get to play corpse party I will be happy, and that should be do-able when the emulator is passed beta. Not that advanced of a game.