Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can not start the firework festival on harvest moon btn girl USA
09-02-2019, 02:58 AM
can not start the firework festival on harvest moon btn girl USA
need your help guys, i have some trouble, i can not start the firework festival and i already talked to all of them except Mary. i can not talk to her and i can just pass her by walking.
and when i talk to the boys, i did not receive any invitation to watch the festival together.
i already saved the game when i entered the beach. need some helppp.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2021, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2021 03:20 AM by fogarty_d.)
RE: can not start the firework festival on harvest moon btn girl USA
If you want to invite him to the fireworks display. You must be good friends with him. Just give him as much flowers as you can. He will then say there's nothing he could do in the village tellthebell. There will then be a choice, say you want to invite him to the fireworks display. At the festival day, after your work, go to Yodel ranch and wait there until 6 PM and then go to the square. Follow the events and then go to the beach. Follow the events.
09-12-2022, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2022 03:50 AM by Abigail69.)
RE: can not start the firework festival on harvest moon btn girl USA
Awesome and interesting article. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
www.prepaidgiftbalance.com