Notes : Black Screen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Lego Batman Android
it's playable with apsstore ver. but unplayable in newest ver. T_T
08-14-2013, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 10:32 PM by Gurlok.)
(08-13-2013 09:16 AM)indra13 Wrote:  it's playable with apsstore ver. but unplayable in newest ver. T_T

By newest version you mean the latest build? Anyway it could be wise to give us major info, such as on which device you are running the emu (probably android from your post) along the settings you are using. But don't get your hopes too high since the game's thread is on the totally black screen section.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-22-2013, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 11:27 PM by DeadlyTalent.)
I am currently using the latest release, 0.9 on Windows.
Lego Batman loads ALL menus except the save game/ load game menu.
The game is fast and playable all the way up till it asks to save. When this occurs the audio starts to 'tick tick tick tick' and the screen loads at about 1 frame every 3 seconds, finally fully loading some readable text after about a minute and a half. This makes it unplayable after the first 20 minutes of play because it requires that you save once you get through the first area/act.
Otherwise there is MINOR slowdown in some areas with LOTS Of enemies, but that could be my old dual core system with a 9800gtx not enjoying that part much Smile

edit: I just clicked Lego Batman on the compatibility list to get here. Please feel free to move this post wherever it actually belongs. Thanks!
edit2: I am using Windows 7 64bit and the 64bit Windows PPSSPP
08-23-2013, 04:43 AM
Then this game could be moved to menu/intro or In-game. By the way, do the game properly create the save file or does it hangs during the process?

08-23-2013, 05:36 AM
Moved to ingame and updated the compatibility list Smile

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
08-23-2013, 10:47 PM
(08-23-2013 04:43 AM)Gurlok Wrote:  Then this game could be moved to menu/intro or In-game. By the way, do the game properly create the save file or does it hangs during the process?

It will create the save file if you wait long enough for it to get fully fade in so you can press the button, and then fade out. However, if you try to load the game to continue, it does the same thing. Super slow load in of the save/load game menu, and then super slow exiting. I timed it to two and a half minutes of the 'tick tick tick' sound glitch and fading in to finally be able to press x to save.

Glad I could contribute to the list! Since my 7 and 4 year olds LOVE this game, I have a feeling I will keep you updated as to if this issue is resolved. Smile
08-24-2013, 06:56 AM
Mmm...I see. This issue got reported on github, we have to wait until a dev will look into it.

08-25-2013, 05:05 PM
(08-24-2013 06:56 AM)Gurlok Wrote:  Mmm...I see. This issue got reported on github, we have to wait until a dev will look into it.

Awesome, thanks for all the hard work everyone Smile
11-22-2013, 05:15 PM
any news?

*updating compatibility list.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
03-05-2014, 05:22 PM
I tried it on my Nexus 5 with android 4.4.2 and app version 0.9.7.2 with Non-bufered rendering and everything else in default, plays the game sound without any problem, but it goes completly black screen, and then after pressing "X" in what should be the tittle screen it plays sound only and replays it over and over again.
nothing good yet
03-06-2014, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 05:35 PM by The Phoenix.)
Information RE: Lego Batman Android
(03-05-2014 05:22 PM)Robporsche Wrote:  I tried it on my Nexus 5 with android 4.4.2 and app version 0.9.7.2 with Non-bufered rendering and everything else in default, plays the game sound without any problem, but it goes completly black screen, and then after pressing "X" in what should be the tittle screen it plays sound only and replays it over and over again.
nothing good yet
When starting up emulator, from the game list, click on Settings / Graphics Tab / Look at Rendering Mode.........
Click on the line - Non-Buffered Rendering & change to Buffered Rendering.

See if that improves things......... Cool
03-06-2014, 05:58 PM
(03-06-2014 05:34 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  
(03-05-2014 05:22 PM)Robporsche Wrote:  I tried it on my Nexus 5 with android 4.4.2 and app version 0.9.7.2 with Non-bufered rendering and everything else in default, plays the game sound without any problem, but it goes completly black screen, and then after pressing "X" in what should be the tittle screen it plays sound only and replays it over and over again.
nothing good yet
When starting up emulator, from the game list, click on Settings / Graphics Tab / Look at Rendering Mode.........
Click on the line - Non-Buffered Rendering & change to Buffered Rendering.

See if that improves things......... Cool
thanks that defenetly did it
11-24-2015, 04:26 PM
How can i install?