Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Controllers
06-13-2019, 07:33 AM
Two Controllers
Hello everyone!

I'm new here, but I've been using PPSSPP for quite some time now. I have Android tv box, and recently bought a second controller (gamepad). Playing games with both controllers works just fine on other emulators, and installed games i have. The system recognizes both of them. Except for PPSSPP. In PPSSPP I cannot add second controller,
to play same game on one device with two controlers, couldn't find this option. For example a sports games, or racing games. Googling
also confirmed that this is not possible. Is there any solution for this?
Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Two Controllers
So you want to split the controls across 2 seperate controllers?
If you are talking about playing multiplayer with one instance of ppsspp like having 2 seperate racers in Gran Turismo PSP, then no it is not possible since it was not possible to do on a physical PSP. You also can not use multiple controllers for different players in any GBA, Gameboy,nintendoDS emulators or any other emulator for a single player system. To play multiplayer in ppsspp you need 2 seperate instances of ppsspp running and then you network those in adhoc or infrastructure mode depending on the game. Some people have successfully run multiple instances of ppsspp at the same time on Computers, but I don't think you can in Android OS and even if you could I am not really sure of any device that could run it at reasonable speeds since it would be 2x the load put on the ARM CPU.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply