Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Project Diva 2nd DLC -- Will it function in the future?
04-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Lightbulb Project Diva 2nd DLC -- Will it function in the future?
Hello, kind forum user. I'd like to ask one thing: Will Project Diva 2nd custom DLC work on PPSSPP sometime in the future? Currently it crashes the emulator when trying to be accessed.

A log can be reviewed here: http://pastebin.com/9JyC5Jgi

Perhaps the option to run in no-DRM mode, which would be done on a PSP, would fix this crash.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 01:36 AM
RE: Project Diva 2nd DLC -- Will it function in the future?
(04-12-2013 12:46 AM)GloopMaster Wrote:  Hello, kind forum user. I'd like to ask one thing: Will Project Diva 2nd custom DLC work on PPSSPP sometime in the future? Currently it crashes the emulator when trying to be accessed.

A log can be reviewed here: http://pastebin.com/9JyC5Jgi

Perhaps the option to run in no-DRM mode, which would be done on a PSP, would fix this crash.

Lot of games have been reported as working that wouldn't even start before, so give it some time, if you want, head onto the compatibility forums and post it on the right one (blackscreen/menu,intro) with your log, that should help to get it fixed sooner.. But games get fixed as new fixes and features are implemented, so it'll probably work someday sooner or later.

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..
04-12-2013, 11:49 AM
If I remember correctly you can fake-sign them. Don't ask me how or where, I don't remember but I do remember it is possible to do it. Try that for the momment.
08-18-2013, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2013 10:22 PM by GloopMaster.)
I'd just like to mention: In the current dev build of PPSSPP, both Custom and Sega DLC function in Project Diva 2nd.

Many thanks to whomever created this functionality.