Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP 1.8.0 Android
04-25-2019, 10:02 AM
PPSSPP 1.8.0 Android
Hi, have installed v1.7.4 and when trying to install v1.8.0 give me error that cannot be installed, any idea why? And to not make another thread, when move saves from v1.7.4 to PS Vita Adrenaline, Valkyria Chronicles 2 save get corrupt and Valkyria Chronicles 3 save dont recognize the password adds and the DLC, how to fix this? Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: PPSSPP 1.8.0 Android
I don't know what is wrong but I often get an error when I try to install ppsspp over existing installation.
If I uninstall it first then it's ok

Uninstalling it is like making a copy of a file,then delete the original and rename the copy to the original file name,the uninstallation don't do anything to your games\saves\save states and so on

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
07-26-2021, 03:34 AM
So I have a Snapdragon 845 device running PPSSPP 1.8.0. Everything works smoothly at 60 fps, even playing heavy game like Midnight Club 3, with one exception.

Audio is crackling and it happens in every game I've tried. Few things I've tried includes frameskip (it works, but the framerate is a stuttery mess now), increasing audio latency which didn't work, and using Vulkan (also didn't work)

Is there any alternative way without using frameskip? Thank you.
07-27-2021, 03:21 AM
Hey, so I recently bought the PPSSPP gold version and I noticed that there are some games where it's a bit laggy and buffering? Is this because of the emulator or is it because of the game? How do I fix it?