Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blue Screen on PPSSPP v0v1.6.3-456-g6d0ed4ad0 For iOS
03-26-2019, 12:51 PM
Blue Screen on PPSSPP v0v1.6.3-456-g6d0ed4ad0 For iOS
I am using latest version of PPSSPP for iOS and I'm facing a issue where I open ppsspp it only stops at blue screen and doesn't do anything and sometimes crashes my device too. I'm jailbroken so I installed it via your repo and to fix it I rebooted+rejailbroke and then it fixed, but it was just a temporary solution later after closing the app same thing happened. Can you fix this issue or can suggese a lower firmware? I am using dev-working one and I'm on iOS 11.4.1 Unc0ver jailbreak. I'll attach the screenshot of the blank blue screen i get everytime.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: Blue Screen on PPSSPP v0v1.6.3-456-g6d0ed4ad0 For iOS
(03-26-2019 12:51 PM)NGHTMRE Wrote:  I am using latest version of PPSSPP for iOS and I'm facing a issue where I open ppsspp it only stops at blue screen and doesn't do anything and sometimes crashes my device too. I'm jailbroken so I installed it via your repo and to fix it I rebooted+rejailbroke and then it fixed, but it was just a temporary solution later after closing the app same thing happened. Can you fix this issue or can suggese a lower firmware? I am using dev-working one and I'm on iOS 11.4.1 Unc0ver jailbreak. I'll attach the screenshot of the blank blue screen i get everytime.
hi mate yes i get this on android using the latest 1.80 version it wont even install on my fire stick and i cant get no info as to why this is happening
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply