Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Warriors Orochi 1 and 2 disappearing enemy officer.
02-27-2019, 10:10 AM
Warriors Orochi 1 and 2 disappearing enemy officer.
I'm currently using the Android version in my Xiaomi Redmi 4a. The game works fine except this one thing, enemy officers will disappear, not only graphical since I can't hit them in-game when the bug occurs. I've searched for few hours and got nothing.
I've tried :
-Installing both of the Europe and USA version of Warriors Orochi 2.
-Changing the setting combo.
But I've seen several videos on YouTube using the 0.9.9.1 version PPSSPP and the problem doesn't seem to occur. So I downgraded to that version, is there any other fix?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Warriors Orochi 1 and 2 disappearing enemy officer.
Here
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/9843
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: Warriors Orochi 1 and 2 disappearing enemy officer.
-In my opinion, this seemed like the best location to post my in-game issue with Warriors Orochi 2.

Greetings all! Wink

Although currently I am not experiencing any similiar issues as the thread starter. I am however, experiencing issues( more or less 'crashes/freezes') with loading certain factions campaigns. Campaigns; Story Modes, Wei, Wu, Shu, Samurai and Orochi. At the moment it seems that only Orochi and Shu campaigns load and are playable flawlessly. Likewise, every other in-game mode and/or options, etc seem to be functioning effortlesly.

Wei, Wu and Samurai campaigns seem to just be place-holders and unplayable. Where the remaining story modes load up/boot the introduction video and dialogue effortlesly, these specific modes 'freeze/crash' upon launching them. The working Campaigns 100% boot/load and launch each introductory videos and dialogues, proceeded by each map/level starting up. Yet, the remaining Campaigns, fail to load said videos, dialogues and therefor their respected levels.

It is a shame really! All other games by KOEI work flawlessly, this entry just doesn't seem to work. My PPSSPP settings and Samsung Galaxy Android phone operates every single other KOEI game title flawlessly. Warriors Orochi 2 wants to function properly however, two Story Modes/Factions out of five is simply aggravating. Sad
Find all posts by this user