Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Lord of Arcana - HD Texture Project (1.00/WIP)
02-16-2019, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2019 08:01 PM by Abbanon.)
Star Lord of Arcana - HD Texture Project (1.00/WIP)
About this Texture Project:

This is a project to modify the game Lord of Arcana to have better quality textures for crispness and clarity.

Only possible on PPSSPP.

For use ONLY WITH Lord of Arcana (USA/EUR) - NOT FOR Lord of Apocalypse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comparison Shots:

https://imgur.com/a/czS8qDg
More to come soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloads:

>> USA VERSION DOWNLOAD <<
>> EUR VERSION DOWNLOAD <<

How To Use/Install:

1. First, you want to enable the "Replace Textures" option inside PPSSPP.
To do that, you go to Settings > Tools > Developer Tools and check the box for it.

2. Afterwards, go to your PPSSPP directory
(Windows Installer Version is in My Documents/PSP)
(Windows Zipped version is in memstick/PSP)
(Android is in flash0/PSP)

3. Create a folder named TEXTURES in the same place as GAME, PPSSPP_STATE, SYSTEM, SAVEDATA, etc.

4. Put the texture folder of the game you want inside of TEXTURES.
(Make sure the folder's name matches the GAME ID)

>> A VISUAL GUIDE <<

Changelog:

Code:
[1.00] - 2/15/2018
Initial Release
Focusing on font/text in the initial release

FAQ:

-- Will this mod ever do textures beyond the font/text? --
Maybe someday I'll be able to find someone that will pitch in and help out with that.
But for now I simply don't have the artistic talent.

-- The main white font/text looks too different! Will you ever make a version that is truthful to the original style? --
I plan on doing it eventually, it's just the matter of when I have the patience.
It will be an alternate file included that you can simply swap out at any time.

Come and join the official PPSSPP Discord server:
https://discord.gg/5NJB6dD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: Lord of Arcana - HD Texture Project (1.00/WIP)
Are the project still in progress?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply