LocoRoco 2
02-01-2019, 08:42 AM
Question LocoRoco 2
Title: LocoRoco 2
Genre: Tilt n' Tumble
Region: EUR
Game ID: UCES01059
Format: ISO
Compatibility: Playable (except for one specific world)
Emulator version: v1.7.4
Notes: In the Tropuca world, the screen sometimes gets a yellow tint and everything disappears except for the background. Everything's still there, just not visible except for some red bubbles that pop out of the bottom of the screen when I jump.

It happens when I reach a specific point on the screen.

I feel like it has something to do with the groundhog character because on both tropical levels, this always happens when I reach him or get near him.

Every other world works fine so far, however.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2021, 08:54 AM
RE: LocoRoco 2
I have the exact same issue. Couldn't figure out how to solve that. Quite frustrating...

(02-01-2019 08:42 AM)Lolwutburger Wrote:  Title: LocoRoco 2
Genre: Tilt n' Tumble
Region: EUR
Game ID: UCES01059
Format: ISO
Compatibility: Playable (except for one specific world)
Emulator version: v1.7.4
Notes: In the Tropuca world, the screen sometimes gets a yellow tint and everything disappears except for the background. Everything's still there, just not visible except for some red bubbles that pop out of the bottom of the screen when I jump.

It happens when I reach a specific point on the screen.

I feel like it has something to do with the groundhog character because on both tropical levels, this always happens when I reach him or get near him.

Every other world works fine so far, however.
09-02-2021, 08:58 AM
I have the exact same issue.
PPSPP 1.11.3, Windows 10

Couldn't figure out how to solve that. Quite frustrating since can't go further in the game...
06-24-2022, 10:52 AM
You can finish the Tropuca 1 level blind: Go to the right until your hear the evil sheep, then split up and just bounce around until you clear some muck that is lying around. Then reassemble and sink. Some fish should pass by, the locoroco will bite it's tail, be dragged around for a bit and then be deposited right at the end of the stage (go a little bit more to the right).