Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Having issues
04-09-2013, 09:04 AM
Having issues
I'm not sure if this belongs here...

Anyway, I've gotten PPSSPP on my HTC Desire HD (rooted and upgraded to Android 4.0.4) and have downloaded Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Fat Princess. The issue here is that every time I try to run either game, my phone reboots. I feel like I'm in the wrong forum for asking this, but can anybody help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2013, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 09:54 AM by stodag.)
RE: Having issues
Hi, first off your in the right place Smile and this does sound like a major issue... Your phone shouldnt do this. Have you tried different build to see if its the problem ? It could also be you custom rom causing the problem..

Im no pro.. but i do know your phone shouldnt do this.

I suggest try goin back to stock and unrooting.. just to see if it rectifies your issue.
04-09-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Having issues
(04-09-2013 09:52 AM)stodag Wrote:  Hi, first off your in the right place Smile and this does sound like a major issue... Your phone shouldnt do this. Have you tried different build to see if its the problem ? It could also be you custom rom causing the problem..

Im no pro.. but i do know your phone shouldnt do this.

I suggest try goin back to stock and unrooting.. just to see if it rectifies your issue.

He's right, the best thing should be to try it on stock, because rebooting like that means that something's wrong on your rom, random reboots aren't suposed to happen.

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..