Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
PPSSPP Wiki?
12-09-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: PPSSPP Wiki?
Can we Add the IRC Link on the Wiki, because I almost didn´t noticed we have an IRC Channel?

IRC Channel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Done
01-26-2013, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 11:57 PM by SonofUgly.)
Saw the discussion on the main page and copied most of the templates from Dolphin's wiki over, but when I tried copying over a page from their wiki to test it has all sorts of problems. For example.
Now this is my first time ever really messing around with a wiki, so I'm not really sure what I'm doing Tongue, but from a bit of googling, it looks like the wiki needs extra extensions? Specifically Parser Functions, but it'd probably be best to add all of the extensions Dolphin is using, right?

Also I thought it'd be good to add another table to the compatibility sections for games/homebrew that don't work, so that way people who are testing games to see if they work wont retest games that don't work. I figured just adding a collapsed table at the bottom of the page would be best (only styled and setup like how dolphin's test entries are) so that way it wont clutter up the main list with a bunch of non-working games.
01-27-2013, 03:58 PM
Would be much better with background colors

eg:

http://forums.daedalusx64.com/compat.php
01-27-2013, 04:26 PM
(01-27-2013 03:58 PM)HD2MAX Wrote:  Would be much better with background colors

eg:

http://forums.daedalusx64.com/compat.php

I would prefer groups:

Working:
-
-

Intro:
-
-

I think you get wat I want to say, but we could make a poll about it.
01-27-2013, 05:55 PM
Well I thought since PPSSPP is still in the very early stages and there are quite a few games that still don't work it'd be best to split them up into working and not working groups, and then once compatibility goes up, have it laid out like dolphin/PCSX2's, were everything is listed together and is ranked by stars or colors.
01-27-2013, 08:39 PM
I currently don't have time to manage the Wiki, and it's filling with spam, so I'm putting in the in background for the moment. The forums are good enough until the emulator gets a bit better and detailed reports like on Dolphin's wiki are motivated.