Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
xperia play analog stick unsupport
01-08-2013, 06:18 PM
xperia play analog stick unsupport
xperia play analog stick is unsupport?can fix next version?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: xperia play analog stick unsupport
I hope henry or other people fix this Smile
02-27-2013, 04:40 PM
this is not a bug and then there is no fix needed.... They simply need to add this feature someday Wink

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-27-2013, 11:15 PM
You could still map them yourself though.
02-27-2013, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 11:34 PM by EvilKingStan.)
Not really a big deal. All the buttons are mapped fine. If you turn on visible controls and analog stick, then turn off visible controls WITHOUT unchecking analog then you can just reach your thumb up into the bottom left corner. You can still use the analog without having that whole controls layout taking up the screen.

If you have gamekeyboard and a root then you could map the touchpad to touchscreen inputs. I don't really like doing it because I think it's a pain to switch input methods every time I want to use a game, but it's a great option for some.
04-08-2013, 10:51 PM
How to map Analog Stick for Android app USB/BT Joystick Center 6?

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
04-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Apparently a while back this guy named cornytrace posted someething on github about Xperia Play analog pads. I went to his profile and he has his own fork of PPSSPP that may or may not have the touchpads working. His last commit says "Success! Fully working! + Remove fps limiter" and it shows some changes to the input. Even if it is working, the last commit was a month ago, so it probably doesn't stand up well to the current dev builds. But for any Play users who want to build it and try it out: https://github.com/cornytrace/ppsspp/tree/xperiaplay