Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gta liberty city stories ppsspp settings
07-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Gta liberty city stories ppsspp settings
Hi. I have a Samsung galaxy A5 2017. I've downloaded the ppsspp emulator on it, and have gta lcs. Could anyone please link me to a good settings guide? The settings I'm using, I'm experiencing some slow downs and frame rate drops.
If anyone has a link to the complete settings (Graphics and System sections), along with pictures if possible, I'd greatly appreciate that.
Thank you in advance.
Ps: hope I'm posting in the right forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2018, 04:40 AM
RE: Gta liberty city stories ppsspp settings
I'm surprised you're experiencing slowdown considering your phone's specs. Nevertheless, you can improve performance a number of ways. First, is utilizing the autoframeskip(1 or 2 is usually good) and if your device is vulkan capable you can use it instead of opengl. Vulkan will provide a big speed boost in many games.

This thread should help too: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5236
07-13-2018, 06:14 AM
Yes I'll check it out again. I get really confused in all these settings, I'm just looking for someone who actually has this game on his phone and which plays nicely. I just need some screenshots of his phone settings.
07-14-2018, 02:59 PM
How about taking some screen shots of your settings and posting them here? We can give you some advice after that.