Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is nba live 2005 playable now for version 0.7?
04-08-2013, 09:33 AM
is nba live 2005 playable now for version 0.7?
i want to know if nba live 2005 is playable now with version 0.7 because when i looked up at the compatibility list its in game only with version 0.4

please someone answer for i dont want to download a 1gig game that will not be playable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2013, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 10:35 AM by Dwightyone.)
RE: is nba live 2005 playable now for version 0.7?
You've specifically mentioned that game as you want to play it. At some point it will become compatible so why not just download it now, try it, if it doesn't work keep it, then try again with new builds and versions until it does work.

And if you mean by download that you have never previously bought the UMD or will never buy the game, then stop being a cheapskate and complaining about downloading something that is free to you. Wink
04-08-2013, 11:19 AM
(04-08-2013 10:23 AM)Dwightyone Wrote:  You've specifically mentioned that game as you want to play it. At some point it will become compatible so why not just download it now, try it, if it doesn't work keep it, then try again with new builds and versions until it does work.

And if you mean by download that you have never previously bought the UMD or will never buy the game, then stop being a cheapskate and complaining about downloading something that is free to you. Wink

ahaha youre probably right laziness made me post this thread
04-08-2013, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 11:46 AM by Dwightyone.)
You're not alone. My middle name should have been 'lazy'!

Good luck with the game and when you get it to work, whenever that is, don't forget to post the results here at PPSSPP. Smile