Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ppsspp v1.5.4 on cydia
01-29-2018, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 01:45 AM by Geniji.)
Ppsspp v1.5.4 on cydia
I downloaded ppsspp dev-lastest on cydia, but it is v1.4.2, where can i get v1.5.4 for iphone jailbreak?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2018, 08:51 AM
RE: Ppsspp v1.5.4 on cydia
i guess iphone dev is dead... Sad cydia dev build and working is the same build. Can someone update ios builds please?
02-14-2018, 12:10 AM
(01-29-2018 09:49 AM)Geniji Wrote:  I downloaded ppsspp dev-lastest on cydia, but it is v1.4.2, where can i get v1.5.4 for iphone jailbreak?

Dev Latest is 1.5.4 however it doesnt run on iOS 11 if thats what you intended to run it on. Its not the latest build as it hasnt been updated since December.

Dev Working is the 1.4.2 version.
02-25-2018, 12:22 PM
just updated today to latest build thanks ppspp community and henrik
06-16-2018, 08:02 AM
On Cydia it says the latest version is 1.6.3, but when I open PPSSPP the very main screen says it says version 1.5.4 still in the top right corner.

Indeed, just today I got the announcement at the bottom saying 1.6 has been released, please download it! But according to cydia, I should already be on 1.6.3. I tried completely uninstalling then reinstalling, but same thing.

It also still gives me the stupid ads as if I was still using the one downloaded through AppValley — is this normal?
06-16-2018, 11:30 AM
Using iOS for emulation? No, it's not normal.
;p

Being serious - the version you see under PPSSPP logo is autogenerated from git, if it says 1.5 or whatever then it is. iOS as a platform in general lacks people who would do programming for free, so you all can cry, but unless some of you learn how to code and then decide to use that knowledge for free, nothing will ever change for your platform.

Also PPSSPP shouldn't have ads, if it has some, they were probably added by the person doing that build or you're still using whatever unofficial build you still had earlier, in which case you should uninstall the older one first, then install new one as overall on platforms which require signing, different signature in same apps means you can't update without uninstalling the older version.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.