Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unusable save data?
06-07-2018, 06:22 PM
Unusable save data?
Hello all!

Been using an older version of PPSSPP for around 2 years (I believe it was v1.2, not 100%) and loved it. I just updated to the newest version today, hoping that it would fix some of the bugs that I had. Unfortunately, it seems that when I transferred my memstick folder into the new PPSSPP folder, it isn't recognizing the save data from the games.

I mainly use it with the YuGiOh Tag Force games, and when I go in to hit "Continue", it simply says "No Save Data Found". Any ideas on how we could fix this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Unusable save data?
Tha'ts impossible. Saves do not change. They are always compatible. Are you sure you placed them in right place? The location has changed since then. OR Maybe you meant SAVE STATES?

Everything is Hitsuzen!
06-07-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Unusable save data?
(06-07-2018 06:44 PM)Asferot Wrote:  Tha'ts impossible. Saves do not change. They are always compatible. Are you sure you placed them in right place? The location has changed since then. OR Maybe you meant SAVE STATES?

I did a system check for PPSSPP afterwords (Probably took me longer to find then it should've) and I found that the saves for v1.6 went into C:/Documents/PPSSPP, instead of my D:/Program Files/PPSSPP, so I needed to merge the memstick in Documents instead of the program files.