Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Games with Camera control with stick
05-29-2018, 01:15 PM
Games with Camera control with stick
Hi All.
I'd like to try a few more games, but I really can't stand using the camera with the trigger buttons.

Could you please recommend which games (that require camera movement) are available with a cheat code that allow using the right stick for camera control, or somehow being able to map the diagonals?

thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Games with Camera control with stick
To be honest most games I know use analog stick for camera. Only few use triggers.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
05-29-2018, 10:31 PM
(05-29-2018 01:15 PM)PEPEESEESEPEPE Wrote:  Hi All.
I'd like to try a few more games, but I really can't stand using the camera with the trigger buttons.

Could you please recommend which games (that require camera movement) are available with a cheat code that allow using the right stick for camera control, or somehow being able to map the diagonals?
N.O.V.A.: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance lets you use the analog stick for the camera and the face buttons for moving.
05-29-2018, 11:45 PM
Any game that allows you to control the camera with the face buttons, the d pad, or the analogue nub can be remapped using the controller settings in the emulator with the right stick of your gamepad. Even then they will generally not handle like common twin stick controls since they were not programmed with a twin stick system in mind.
06-04-2018, 07:47 AM
any workarounds to this?
for Example, assassins creed requires pressing the L then X^O etc to move the camera.
Any way to remap a key combo? Maybe ppf patches integrated?
06-04-2018, 08:17 AM
(06-04-2018 07:47 AM)PEPEESEESEPEPE Wrote:  any workarounds to this?
for Example, assassins creed requires pressing the L then X^O etc to move the camera.
Any way to remap a key combo? Maybe ppf patches integrated?
It's not a perfect solution, but what about some of the stand-alone key mappers like Joy to Key or Xpadder? As a last resort (because it's harder to configure), GlovePIE might be able to do it. I know it can map keys to the mouse when nothing else would.
05-10-2021, 02:47 PM
You can do so by using ppsspp control mappings.
Below youtube video can solve your problem
https://youtu.be/QQFf7o7AYtg