The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game ID wanted: Dungeon, boss battle in circular room - Solved: The Akuma Hunters...
05-17-2018, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 09:29 PM by Rekrul.)
Game ID wanted: Dungeon, boss battle in circular room - Solved: The Akuma Hunters...
I'm trying to identify another PSP game I saw in a video and can't remember the name of. I'll describe what I remember, although I'm not 100% sure of the details.

It was a third person game and I believe the player character was female (or maybe the game allowed you to pick the sex of the character). I think there was a part where they were fighting monsters in a dungeon hallway, but I think that was a very small part of the game. I don't really recall any exploration, just them going down a corridor, turning a corner, going down another corridor, etc. In other words, there was just one way to go.

The bulk of the game seemed to be a boss battle against creatures in a large, circular room. There were pillars around the room that could be used for cover, with maybe a slightly raised walkway around the edge of the room. I think there was one, or maybe two main monsters and I think lesser creatures would spawn in as a distraction. I think the player had a sword and some type of projectile weapon, or maybe some form of magic power that would gradually recharge over time. Also, I think that the only way they were able to actually kill the enemies was to hit them enough times to stun them, then run over and deliver a finishing move, otherwise I think they just got back up and continued fighting.

I think there were also powerups hidden in destructible boxes that the player could break.

I remember that one of the creatures they were fighting was some kind of winged demon that would fly up to the ceiling.

I don't remember if it was in English, but in my mind, I recall it having a sort of Japanese Anime type style to it, serious, not cutesy.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?

And no, it's not either of the God of Wars games, or the Soul Reaver games for the PS1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Game ID wanted: Dungeon, boss battle in circular room - Solved: The Akuma Hunters... - Rekrul - 05-17-2018 05:20 AM