The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
List of PSP motorcycle racing games?
03-30-2018, 06:10 AM
List of PSP motorcycle racing games?
A while back (a year or two ago), I watched a video on YouTube that had a motorcycle racing game in it that I always meant to check out. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of it. When I searched for motorcycle racing games on the PSP, the only ones I could find that seemed like they might be the one were Moto GP and the various SBK games. However, I don't think any of those are the game I'm remembering, although I could be wrong.

Here's what I remember about the video;

It was racing on a closed, paved track. No offroad or dirt tracks, no stunts and no racing on city streets.

In Moto GP and the SBK games, you have to slow way down for the curves and the tracks are mostly open, relatively flat courses with not much scenery. I seem to recall the game in the video looking a little more arcade-like in that the player was able to take the curves without slowing down to a crawl. Also, while it was a closed track, I remember it having more variety. I have an image in my head of the player going down a short hill, then through a short tunnel before looping around and going past a building. I haven't seen anything like that in any of the SBK or Moto GP games.

I'm sure it was a PSP game because I had just gotten into using PPSSPP and was looking at videos of PSP games to see which ones looked good.

Does anyone know what game it might be? Or does anyone know of any motorcycle racing games other than Moto GP or the SBK games, that are raced on closed, paved tracks?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
List of PSP motorcycle racing games? - Rekrul - 03-30-2018 06:10 AM