Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xbox one controller issue (movement, tilting)
03-26-2018, 06:50 AM
Xbox one controller issue (movement, tilting)
Hi, I figured I would ask here as its a prevailent issue I have with ppsspp but its not limited to it. I have searched the web far and low to find how to stop this but still cant figure it out so any help would be appreciated.

To make it short, when I play anything on ppsspp with xbox one controller and even slightly tilt the controller to left or right (it feels like the direction changes too) it boots me from the game into the esc menu, where you can see your save states and cheats and such. I have had this issue since I started using this controller, it does it with steam and it used to open xbox store as well for whatever reason. I somehow managed to turn it off for the store but nowhere else. Its incredibly distracting and annoying when I move slightly and the game just goes to the menu fourt times in a row because it rememers the input.

Basically its like my controller has a tilt to whatever side binded as a button press and for the life of me I cant figure out how is that even possible, I didnt even see anyone ever having the same issu aside for some users on steam having similar problem, but not exactly the same.

I switched to using my ps4 controller since its been driving me crazy and there is no issue of that sort there.

i would be grateful for any and all hints, I know its got nothing to do with the ppsspp settings themselfs but with the controller settings instead, but even so if anyone knows how to solve this I will love you forever Smile

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Xbox one controller issue (movement, tilting)
you can try x360ce from my signature
maybe it can help you

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply