Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recommended graphic and sound settings
03-07-2018, 05:47 AM
Recommended graphic and sound settings
Hi I’m new to this forum and wanted to know what are the best graphic, sound and system settings for PPSSPP on iOS 11.2.6. I’m playing Tekken 6 on my iPhone X that has some sound glitches. The graphics could be improved as well. I haven’t found any new recommendations of recent for iPhone. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2018, 03:17 PM
RE: Recommended graphic and sound settings
(03-07-2018 05:47 AM)JRA78 Wrote:  Hi I’m new to this forum and wanted to know what are the best graphic, sound and system settings for PPSSPP on iOS 11.2.6. I’m playing Tekken 6 on my iPhone X that has some sound glitches. The graphics could be improved as well. I haven’t found any new recommendations of recent for iPhone. Thanks.

Odd. Considering its chipset, the iphone X should have no problem playing Tekken 6. Is your iphone jailbroken or still stock? If you're experience a little lag(which will cause sound issues), try using autoframeskip. You can improve the graphics by increasing the rendering resolution.
03-07-2018, 04:19 PM
I found someone’s recommendation on an android and it helped improve the graphics. The sound isn’t too bad mainly when the announcer talks before the fight it’s slightlj staticky. Other than that I think it’s better now. But when I tried playing Crash Bandicoot it was so bad with the sound it was unbearable. My iPhone X isn’t jailbroken.
03-08-2018, 01:57 AM
(03-07-2018 04:19 PM)JRA78 Wrote:  I found someone’s recommendation on an android and it helped improve the graphics. The sound isn’t too bad mainly when the announcer talks before the fight it’s slightlj staticky. Other than that I think it’s better now. But when I tried playing Crash Bandicoot it was so bad with the sound it was unbearable. My iPhone X isn’t jailbroken.

That's probably why. From what I understand, you can improve the performance of ppsspp in jailbroken iPhones. I'm not sure if one is available for the iPhone X but, it could be something to look into.
03-28-2018, 08:29 AM
Hey guys, Wanted to make a video compiling all the best settings I've found during my many hours of experimentation.

-------------------
ali