Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Invite for Multiplay
10-10-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Invite for Multiplay
(10-10-2018 08:01 AM)Kakashi7037 Wrote:  hi there, I'm also interested in playing MHp3rd online. I am HR5 hunter & want to play...can I play on my android device....if yes then how pls help ????

Heya bud, I made this post a long while ago and am not really jamming any of the older MH Games, but yeah you can play on your android, install PPSSPP android version and boom you sorted.

Busy jamming MHWorld if you keen to join but if you need any help setting up the previous ones on emulator gimme a nudge I'll see if I can make some time Smile

Kind Regards
Chris Muller
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2018, 10:32 AM
(10-10-2018 02:46 PM)PhageX Wrote:  
(10-10-2018 08:01 AM)Kakashi7037 Wrote:  hi there, I'm also interested in playing MHp3rd online. I am HR5 hunter & want to play...can I play on my android device....if yes then how pls help ????

Heya bud, I made this post a long while ago and am not really jamming any of the older MH Games, but yeah you can play on your android, install PPSSPP android version and boom you sorted.

Busy jamming MHWorld if you keen to join but if you need any help setting up the previous ones on emulator gimme a nudge I'll see if I can make some time Smile

Kind Regards
Chris Muller

Thanks.... But I am unable to play online through ppsspp android emulator....because I don't know how to set it up for online play...
I have already played many games LAN multiplayer on ppsspp android .... but I'm unknown to online play.....thanks in advance
10-11-2018, 11:33 AM
(10-11-2018 10:32 AM)Kakashi7037 Wrote:  

Kind Regards
Chris Muller

Thanks.... But I am unable to play online through ppsspp android emulator....because I don't know how to set it up for online play...
I have already played many games LAN multiplayer on ppsspp android .... but I'm unknown to online play.....thanks in advance

Check that you turned on Adhoc mode in the network settings section and make sure you configure the IP properly Smile, if you done that let me know I'll see what I can dig up for you.
10-11-2018, 04:40 PM
(10-11-2018 11:33 AM)PhageX Wrote:  
(10-11-2018 10:32 AM)Kakashi7037 Wrote:  

Kind Regards
Chris Muller

Check that you turned on Adhoc mode in the network settings section and make sure you configure the IP properly Smile, if you done that let me know I'll see what I can dig up for you.

I have already turned on the adhoc mode but don't know how to use internet in ppsspp...till now I have used WiFi hotspot to play LAN multiplayer.... but I have no idea of online regarding ppsspp..
10-12-2018, 10:45 AM
what IP address I have to provide ppsspp emulator ???
10-12-2018, 10:06 PM
ME ME I JUST PLAY IT!

I have a discors too but rarely use it since 3 years ago. I'm a bit experienced with MHFU i like to use dual wield/gun.
10-20-2018, 03:35 PM
Hola a todos me pueden hacer el favor de ayudarme en como jugar dragón ball z Shin Budokai el primero como hago para poder jugarlo en multijugador en android
10-21-2018, 08:53 AM
Is this still up?
If it is I want to join in
I'm HR5 and my username is Shadow09.
I can also give you items for what you need like potions, nutrients, and recipes for creating a demondrug and armorskin.
11-15-2018, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2018 06:23 PM by AkiraJkr.)
Invite me to your multiplayer im a beginner though
Add me too Jeremiah#7506
11-30-2018, 01:13 AM
Hi! Can I play with you? I played MHFU a few years ago and was HR 3 but I stopped. I restarted last week. My favorite weapons are DS, Bows and Bowguns ( sorry for the bad English, I speak French )
12-12-2018, 06:55 PM
i want to join but don't know how
01-15-2019, 05:03 PM
Anybody still wants to play? Add me on discord SlowNinja112#4801
But my character is only hr 1
06-09-2020, 06:19 AM
Hey there, Sorry for this much late. After that I tried it and able to play online, but then forgot about this place. Sorry there. So is there anyone still up.

My discord is Kakashi#6498
08-10-2020, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2020 03:43 AM by zoiskiee.)
MHFU vet here, started a new profile
Post the discord link so I can join.
08-19-2020, 05:02 PM
Hi is this actually up? because i wanna join BTW i'm HR5 on Mhp3rd and i'm kind of a veteran on MHFU (i don't remembered how to actually play in MHFU since i got used to MHP3RD)