Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
compiling direct x version
09-22-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: compiling direct x version
Yeah, I will try to fix fullscreen+window size later this week. It's actually a bit complicated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2014, 12:00 PM
Hi Master Henrik, i just wanted to know when will be any NBA be playable with descent speed? I tried NBA from 2005 2006 and 2k13 all frame drops so badly lag issue, hoping that it will be possible with the upcoming d3d9 new builds as well as grand theft auto, nfs has been fixed but speed is not stable during crowd or during multiple characters lag, thats the only issue ive encountered since d3d9 started up to now, graphics are perfect the lag should be minimize, thanks master
09-22-2014, 01:47 PM
raintime, hm, did you try the "software skinning" setting? I think that game may benefit quite a bit from it.
09-22-2014, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 06:35 PM by raintime.)
Yes master that's what i did i tried to turn it on and off no luck, software skinning off works in UFC and SMACKDOWN to make game a bit faster turning it on makes gameplay really slow, i also found something really interesting , for the benefits of those who played modified texture, mod shin budokai 2 the modded texture doesn't display correctly but when i turn off mipmapping it corrects the texture while the original rom works with mipmapping on,

*aside from the above issue every game i played works perfectly fine with my netbook, i salute you master Henrik together with other dev who works and keeps working on with ppsspp,
09-24-2014, 07:53 AM
the speed/vps is actually quite bad for me,all games i tested(3d) need atleast frameskip 1 and it fps capped at 15 if that turn on.if frameskip off it got very lagy even for a simple 3d games,i got a problem of hardware transform failure,could this slow the emulation down hm@henrik?

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-24-2014, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 10:34 AM by vitality19.)
(09-24-2014 07:53 AM)aki21 Wrote:  the speed/vps is actually quite bad for me,all games i tested(3d) need atleast frameskip 1 and it fps capped at 15 if that turn on.if frameskip off it got very lagy even for a simple 3d games,i got a problem of hardware transform failure,could this slow the emulation down hm@henrik?

this probably has smth. to do with your intel gpu/drivers, some bugs prevent from doing hardware transform and of course without it (ht) the speed will drop twice or more, on my old nvidia card fx5200 there's no such problem - d3d performs better than opengl which has bad support (it doesn't work in buffered rendering)

Samsung Captivate, Android 2.3.5 SAUROM, Corn Kernel v701
Fly Evo Chic 3, Android 4.4.2 Stock, improved stock kernel
09-24-2014, 10:37 AM
Hw transform is working on the current build,however it crashes few games, yeah buffered rendering is a big problem to me like gta that uses buffered rendering, if only non buffered works in gta games like that might work in full speed like the actual psp but overall graphics is perfect on dx9
09-24-2014, 01:31 PM
If you get hardware transform errors, make sure to enable compatibility server reports in settings and then get them again, so we can actually fix them.

-[Unknown]
09-24-2014, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 06:26 PM by vitality19.)
(09-24-2014 10:37 AM)raintime Wrote:  Hw transform is working on the current build,however it crashes few games, yeah buffered rendering is a big problem to me like gta that uses buffered rendering, if only non buffered works in gta games like that might work in full speed like the actual psp but overall graphics is perfect on dx9

I meant opengl has problems with buffered rendering (at least for me), but now with d3d buffered rendering works and the performance is better with 1x resolution.

Samsung Captivate, Android 2.3.5 SAUROM, Corn Kernel v701
Fly Evo Chic 3, Android 4.4.2 Stock, improved stock kernel
09-26-2014, 01:07 PM
Big THANK YOU Henrik.With the recent Dx9 backend,3d Vison is now possible.
09-30-2014, 07:03 AM
Haven't seen any dx9 update on github, is there a chance to maximize performance on low end pc or laptop? When will the official d3d9 be release? Smile the improvement is really amazing
10-13-2014, 10:00 AM
Hi at all!
I'm new in this forum.
I want know if is possible resolve the problem of invisble texture?
I see that many have my problem,
in my two pc pc the emulator run fast but have only this problem.
someone can help me?
(in my pc run fast final fantasy type-0, Dissidia 012, Crisis core, PES 2014, and other)
Thanks in Advance
10-13-2014, 03:37 PM
davik, can you post a screenshot of your invisible texture problem? What graphics hardware does your PC have?
10-14-2014, 10:05 AM
Video RE: compiling direct x version
I have two computers, and have the same problem

forums.ppsspp.org/attachment.php?thumbnail=12699
(is the same problem, I'v try to upload photo but the forum give me errror)

First Pc have
cpu: intel core2duo e4500 @2,20ghz - 1,0gb Ram
gpu: ATI radeon express 1200 series
(w7 32 bit) in this pc all game run fast

second pc have
cpu: intel atom cpu n450 @1,66ghz -1,0gb Ram
gpu: intel graphic media accellerator 3150
(w8 32 bit)

thanks in advance
10-14-2014, 10:16 AM
at least link to the full version http://forums.ppsspp.org/attachment.php?aid=12699 or better yet to the post where you took this from