Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
compiling direct x version
10-16-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: compiling direct x version
Someone understood my problem and can help me,
i need to PPSSPP in my pc because is the fast way
to try my model import in Dissidia 012,
if someone can help me, I can return the favor.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Sure thing, last versions looks much better than old one. But some problems still here. My thanks you for the Test Drive Unlimited, at last it became playable(but it have some graphic artifacts problem). Well, thought pale colors in Nendoroid was fixed too, but Spider-man 3 still have black lines in the center of the screen, Kidou Senshi Gundam AGE: Cosmic Drive still looks horrible (why don't you change things like in early versions on android, when it was playable with one minor addition in settings?), Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce & Strikeforce 2 still looks like somebody use the sand on the screen. Also i can'not play in God's Eater Burst with addon in separate folder, like i did that on android platform. So i wish you good luck in your hard working and hope all that(and some more) will be fixed soon.
02-24-2015, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 09:24 AM by angelang118.)
Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been asked but I can't seem to relevant information on this.
Can anyone please compile a directx version of 0.9.9 or 0.9.8? Or tell me any workarounds, as my computer runs on opengl 1.5.

The reason I'm asking for this is actually because I'm using vnr(visual novel reader) along with ppsspp right now, and the software is only compatible with those two versions of ppsspp.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I've only seem to have found directx versions for 0.9.9.1 and 0.9.5.

I hope this is not too much trouble! Thanks! Sad
02-24-2015, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 09:47 AM by Bigpet.)
(02-24-2015 09:10 AM)angelang118 Wrote:  The reason I'm asking for this is actually because I'm using vnr(visual novel reader) along with ppsspp right now, and the software is only compatible with those two versions of ppsspp.

What makes it incompatible with 1.0?
02-24-2015, 09:55 AM
(02-24-2015 09:47 AM)Bigpet Wrote:  
(02-24-2015 09:10 AM)angelang118 Wrote:  The reason I'm asking for this is actually because I'm using vnr(visual novel reader) along with ppsspp right now, and the software is only compatible with those two versions of ppsspp.

What makes it incompatible with 1.0?

I have no idea, but they've listed their compatibility as only with 0.9.9 and 0.9.8.
I have also tried older and newer versions to see if it works but it doesn't.

It doesn't seem like they're going to update the compatibility any time soon, hence the reason I'm wondering if there is a directx version for those two.
02-24-2015, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 11:35 AM by Bigpet.)
you can just use some in-between version like v0.9.9.1-586-g50e4ede which has the D3D backend but still should work with that software

seems to have been broken between v0.9.9.1-602-g2feae8d (working) and v0.9.9.1-604-gadef4c3 (broken) but the changes between those versions don't even touch emulation, especially not on windows (the only changes there seem to be an added parameter to the init function and some changes to the emulator UI). So the vnr guys seem to rely on something being in the exact memory location they need it to be.

Can't find anything specific to ppsspp in their repository, so they must make users download that info, anyway, not really a bug with PPSSPP in any case
02-26-2015, 07:55 AM
Hi guys its been a long time, dx9 is a milestone, is there a hack of speed on nba 2k10 to 2k13? Thats the only problem, speed ang fix lags, 2k13 has a roster update 2015 so its really cool if sir henrik and unknown brackets might do somethng about it like he did on phantasy star portable, ufc runs very well only stuck on championship history, please kindly fix for nba thank you so much