Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Missing Textboxes
02-18-2015, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2015 12:59 AM by k.haos.)
Missing Textboxes
Hello @ all. At first let me say that i love the emulator.

So, my prob is that i have in games not all text boxes. ist verry anoying and i cant play. i dont know what to do. Like in the Pic. Its in MH2, Sword Art Online Infinity and Phantasy Star Protable.

When its wrong to post pls tell.

Greetings

K.hoas (ger)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Missing Textboxes
Phantasy Star Portable 1 has this problem currently. We have not yet figured out a way to make it work accurately.

The other games should work. Try resetting your settings to default, you most likely are using a speedhack or something.

-[Unknown]
02-18-2015, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2015 04:42 AM by k.haos.)
thx for answering. i try it

okay its working. thx again for fast support =^.^=
02-28-2015, 05:54 AM
Testing new Online Ad-Hoc server
Hey everyone! This is my first post and have been seeing a lot of people trying to get their adhoc mode working. I do own my own server that runs 24/7, and was curious to try running the newly released version of the Ad Hoc server for windows and thought I would give it a spin.

So my buddy and I have PSP (Phantasy star Portable) on our ppsspp, and since we live 5 houses apart, thought we could try this out.

So far we can get the server to connect us together but one of us get's disconnected when we reach the room screen and the other player just gets a blank grey screen in the game. We think this might be just a bug since the networking feature does state "beta, may break games".