Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP Gold
01-20-2018, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2018 04:26 AM by reijao1.)
PPSSPP Gold
Hello friends, I come for this forum to ask about an instability that occurs with my ppsspp gold, Next ... I passed my Crash mind over mutant pendriver, and put the pendriver on my Galaxy J7 2016 Metal to play ... the first time I ran this game was running low speed, but yesterday when I went to test again it was working perfectly, until I went to the second phase, fps and execution speed were normal, working perfectly, but after saving the state of game in ppsspp came back to be bad as before, nothing I do solve even if I leave in the configuration that was when it ran normally, someone please have any suggestions?

sorry my english I'm using google translate
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2018, 01:17 PM
RE: PPSSPP Gold
Are you using the latest version? Are you not keeping multithreading on otherwise? Did you try disabling unstable memory? Did you try changing internal resolution?

PPSSPP Gold and Normal PPSSPP have no differences. (Except a shiny gold logo)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-20-2018, 01:47 PM
Moved.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
01-20-2018, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2018 08:06 PM by reijao1.)
(01-20-2018 01:17 PM)MorrisonGamer Wrote:  Are you using the latest version? Are you not keeping multithreading on otherwise? Did you try disabling unstable memory? Did you try changing internal resolution?

PPSSPP Gold and Normal PPSSPP have no differences. (Except a shiny gold logo)

Good afternoon friend, I'm using version 1.4.2 of PPSSPP Gold, when I activated multithreading it had some bugs in the audio and fps drop, but recently activating multithreading I see an increase in fps and speed. disable the game slows down and the internal resolution I leave in the native of the device. I just found strange friends because it was in the same configuration and ran normally and that day I gave some more alterations in the configuration and continued with fps and good speed. . It was bad after saving the game state in the ppsspp menu.
Any questions about anything ask me, you will be welcome some suggestions

I'm sorry again, my english is using google translate!!! Big Grin
01-21-2018, 08:31 AM
Okay do this: Upgrade to latest version. Really. Do that. Then delete your SYSTEM folder. Your problems are fixed.
01-23-2018, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2018 12:00 AM by reijao1.)
(01-21-2018 08:31 AM)MorrisonGamer Wrote:  Okay do this: Upgrade to latest version. Really. Do that. Then delete your SYSTEM folder. Your problems are fixed.

Good night, my friend, sorry for the delay to respond, I did the procedures that advised me, I updated to the last version but it did not improve much, in fact the audio has now gone bad, I just find it strange my friend because the first time I tested it It was a bad game, after wigging in the settings a few days later it was excellent until I went to the second mission, it was only me save the state by ppsspp that was horrible again, but it seems that now it keeps above 30 fps, only the speed of execution that is bad.

MorrisonGamer você é brasileiro?/Are you Brazilian?
01-24-2018, 03:06 AM
I'm sorry, I'll have to diagnose live and see what the problem is myself to fix it. Hit my Discord. Name is on Steam.

Yes. I am.