Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
TEKKEN GLOBAL PRIME MOD
01-15-2018, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2018 02:19 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
TEKKEN GLOBAL PRIME MOD
Hello, everyone.

I am Mikkomiks, one of the modders in Tekken Global PPSSPP Modding Team, would like to thank the developers of ppsspp, because we (Tekken Global PPSSPP Modding Team) can make an ordinary tekken 6 into an extraordinary Tekken Mod.

Here is the recent Available Version:
[Removed for piracy]

[Image: CtvBGDL.jpg]

so, let me explain this project. this project makes Tekken 6 psp closer to the REAL Tekken 7.
With the help of cwcheat and textures replacement feature of ppsspp, we created a "clone" tekken 7, which we call "TEKKEN GLOBAL PRIME MOD".

Although it looks amazing, there are still many shortcomings, especially in the emulator.
Therefore, we tekken global ppsspp modding team would like to invite anyone (especially any admin) to help us develop our project in the future, especially in the emulator.

Thank you again and hoping to see any feedback from someone who knows the emulator more.. God bless! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
01-15-2018, 02:16 PM
RE: TEKKEN GLOBAL PRIME MOD
There is one problem if you really want a support from the devs and that is sharing the game ISO. It may be modified yes, but it still is Tekken 6 by it's core, and literally pirating if you distribute that ISO, I suggest you try making a patch using a patching program for isos, though I forgot its name. But really, I think you'll only get support if you do that, as no one wants to get into issues because of pirating.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: TEKKEN GLOBAL PRIME MOD
Share iso files is piracy and against forums rules.

Thread closed.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed