Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Forced 60Hz sync and bilinear build
02-19-2018, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 04:52 AM by Asferot.)
RE: Forced 60Hz sync and bilinear build
(02-19-2018 03:37 AM)Marcelo_20XX Wrote:  
Quote:will desync/break timing in games, not to mention it will break some game's gameplay due to that additional filtering hack;p.

Break sync and break gameplay, you are full of BS. I tested a few games and the thing didn't explode on me and now I can finally play with a choppy free scrolling....

No you are full of BS.

You tested few games. Emphasis on FEW. Speed changes actually are not going to influence many PSP games. BUT. It will break some of them. And by breaking I don't mean crashes, blackscreens, hangs, and data corruption, only few games from entire PSP library do that. In most games it is actually possible to not even notice the changes different speeds cause, but most of the time something in the game itself will change. That means the ones you tried tolerate wrong frequencies better. For example, I would not want to play Monster Hunter games with you online. The games don't crash, and for the one using different speed they run just fine. Even at +200% speed they don't crash or anything. But for other players, who are playing with the one using different speed, they become unplayable, because host is desyncing monsters all the time.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forced 60Hz sync and bilinear build - Asferot - 02-19-2018 04:17 AM