Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Power Stone Collection + Question
01-11-2018, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 08:30 AM by MILLESXXX.)
Power Stone Collection + Question
Hello ! since the AdHoc Compatibility List stopped , any chance it will ever be updated again or can other people report games that work online tested on recent or older builds ?

Another Question: Is there any method currently of playing Power Stone Collection ? That game series is super fun and there is no other way of playing it online currently , so it would be great !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2018, 05:00 AM
RE: Power Stone Collection + Question
did it works on LAN?

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
01-12-2018, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 08:43 AM by MILLESXXX.)
The only way i could get this to work wasn't through PPSSPP .. it was with this program called Parsec and with the Dreamcast version . So if anybody knows of a build or a way through the PPSSPP emulator please let us know ! Anybody knows if the PPSSPP developers have any plans on making more games multiplayer compatible , or is this an experimental feature discovered by the community ? I've been playing Tekken 6 without a problem let's hope we can get more games like Power Stone Collection to work and update that old list , thank you !
01-12-2018, 12:20 PM
The current netcode is hot mess, many games have problems, but there are plans of improving it. Sadly it seems very low on the "TO DO" list.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
01-12-2018, 06:37 PM
Sad.. considering that netcode aside , the emulator itself is great ( nice interface , works even on a toaster , it has graphic enhancement options , works on windows , android , etc )
So then.. how did the community found how to make games work online on different builds and with other tricks , and have they been/will be implemented in the latest versions of PPSSPP ?
Anyway... if someone sees this and finds a way to make Power Stone Collection work online let me know !
01-13-2018, 07:54 PM
it can probably work on jpcsp
01-15-2018, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2018 10:14 AM by MILLESXXX.)
(01-13-2018 07:54 PM)Zinx777 Wrote:  it can probably work on jpcsp

Can somebody confirm if it works , and if we can use it with PPSSPP ?
01-31-2018, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2018 07:15 AM by Solstar.)
i can confirm here instead that powerstone collection DOES NOT work adhoc unfortunately with ppsspp :\

tried using two jpcsp emulators, and still nothing, neither of them can see each other on the lobby