Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any chance I can play from PPSSPP with my PSP friend on MH3RD ?
01-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Any chance I can play from PPSSPP with my PSP friend on MH3RD ?
Hey guys,

In a first place I just want to apologise for my quite bad english, french guy here.

So, I just discovered this incredible new PPSSPP thing, it works really well. I just got a HD version (PS4 version ?) of MH3RD and wanna play with my psp friend, who obviously got the basic PSP version. Any chance we can do this just using the ADHOC/WLAN thing on his psp and on my PPSSPP menu ?
Because I put the WLAN on on my PPSSPP, go straight in the Online hall, my friend did the same on his PSP but we are sadly just alone in our online hall...

Any chance I can do it ? If yes can you please indicate me the easiest way ? Because as you see i'm a total dumb concerning emulator, multiplayer and all this stuff.

Thanks for reading, have a good afternoon Smile

Shandias
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2018, 09:52 AM
RE: Any chance I can play from PPSSPP with my PSP friend on MH3RD ?
Please guys I'm desperate... My friend just downloaded PPSSPP and can run the HD version just like mine, we tried Hamachi, Evolve, all this stuff and we don't know how to do to play local... We need help please
01-06-2018, 05:11 AM
make sure you read the sticky thread there is many tutorial how to setup your local network

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
01-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Hey, first thanks for answering my thread.
I use Hamachi, have a different MAC adress than my friend, put his IPV4 adress in my PPSSPP settings (he is the host), and still "an error as occured"... Any idea how we can fix it ?
Thanks a lot
01-07-2018, 11:25 AM
ok so there is many possible problem causing network error occured here is some troubleshooting step.

1. make sure you're on same network in this case same hamachi room.
2. make sure both side virtual adapter working well , confirm it by pinging each other . if you can't ping each other reinstall the hamachi client.
3. use ppsspp latest stable build 1.5.4
4. check the settings make sure both of you checked Enable Networking , and the Host check Enable Pro Adhoc Server.
5. before you connect make sure the host already boot up the game to start Pro Adhoc Server.
6. Make sure PPSSPP allowed on firewall and nothing block the connection on both side.
7. Uncheck Fast Memory on system settings and All Hack on Graphic Settings to prevent further issues.

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis